Today I'm sharing a card I made using Cozy Cottage, a Host Set from the Occasions Catalog.
I loved using happy, Spring colors to make my card! The pretty yellow card base is from the Sale-A-Bration item Tutti-Frutti Cards and Envelopes.
My cottage image is colored with Stampin' Blends. I was able to create many shades of green with just two markers!
I stamped the sentiment twice so that I could frame my cottage with it and popped it up with Dimensionals.
To finish my card, I stamped the flower bunch directly on the card and used the Blends to color it as well. (Yes, the coloring did bleed through to the other side. I just added some Tutti-Frutti DSP on the inside to cover it up.)
I hope my card made you think of Spring! Thank you for stopping by. Please hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Nina King at InkPaperSequins. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie's Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery