As you can tell by the header, my favorite color is Sweet Sugarplum. I'm a sucker for anything purple, and this purple is delightful!
Here's my Sweet Sugarplum card:
My card features the Floral Phrases Stamp Set. This stamp set is so elegant and I have been making many wedding cards with it.
I tried a new technique (at least new to me) using Gesso for my card background. I don't want to hold up your hop, so I'm going to have a free tutorial in my newsletter next week. You can sign up for my newsletter at the bottom of this post.
After my background was finished, I added several layers using Whisper White and Sweet Sugarplum. I LOVE the ruched ribbon! It ties like a dream and doesn't unravel.
Finally, I added a few pearls for some bling.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Natalie Bradley at http://www.nataliebradley.com/blog/. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lory Robinson at The Robin's Nest Designs
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Becky Volpp at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB