And here is the sketch for GDP046:
- My color scheme for this card is Garden Green, Basic Gray, and Flirty Flamingo.
- The stamp set I used was Flourishing Phrases.
- I used a watercolor wash for the background and then stamped and embossed the flourish, leaves, and sentiment.
- I then ran the piece through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folder.
- After dry embossing, I added more gray watercolor to highlight the bricks.
- I finished my card with a Flirty Flamingo Bow.
I hope you like this extra post today. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.