Here's the photo of my card:
And here's the Mojo Monday Sketch:
- I chose Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, and Pink Pirouette with a little Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate thrown in.
- The background is made up of strips from the Subtles and In-color 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stacks. (The hardest part of the card was matching up the text on the strips.)
- I used the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set for the lace, flowers, leaves, and butterfly. I punched out the flowers with the Blossom Bunch and mounted them with Dimensionals.
- The sentiment and banner were stamped using the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set. I punched the banner out using the Duet Banner Punch.
- To finish up my card, I added small rhinestones to the flower centers.
I'm really pleased with this sweet card. It's going to a lucky member of the InKing Royals team.