My card uses Shake and Celebrate, a new set from the Holiday Catalog along with its coordinating Shaker Shapes Framelets. This is a great set. The framelets and stamps make a Christmas bell, Christmas tree, and this cute cake. You can order this set on September 1st.
Isn't it a beauty? I can't wait to mail it to someone soon.
Here's the scoop:
- I used the embossing folder Confetti to emboss the pretty background.
- I used Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum to sponge the color onto the embossing.
- The cake was die cut using the framelets. I also cut out the cake stand and tiny flowers.
- For the shaker, I dyed some silica beads with my Flirty Flamingo reinker along with a bit of alcohol.
- I stamped the sentiment and adhered it over the middle window.
- The panel is adhered to a cute polka dottted piece of DSP from the Affectionately Your Specialty DSP Paper Pack.
Let me know what you think in the comment space below. If you like what you see, sign up to get my blog delivered to your email!