Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sympathy Card for CYCI#133

It's always sad when you need to send a sympathy card.  No one likes those occasions.  However, I love making sympathy cards.  I like taking extra time to make each one meaningful.  Today's card is inspired by the Can You Case It team and their color choices for this week's challenge.  

I very pleased with the way this turned out.  Take a peek:


Here is the inspiration from CYCI#133:
CYCI#133

I made the photo of my card bigger than normal so you can see all the details.  Here's the scoop:
  • The background stamp is from Our Daily Bread.  It's called Amazing Grace Hymn.  I love to use this stamp when someone needs reminding that grace is the guarantee that we will see loved ones in Heaven.
  • All my other supplies are from Stampin' Up!
  • The colors I chose to use are Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Soft Suede.
  • The flower and lacy stamp are from the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set.
  • The die cut leaf is from Rose Garden Thinlets Dies.
  • The pearls are colored with a retired Blendability marker.
I am grateful for grace in my life.

Happy stampin',
Robin


7 comments:

  1. Super cute Robin, love your layers! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, Robin! I really like your colors and the pearls are perfect. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Can You Case It! – Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the background stamp!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super use of the challenge colors! Love the sheet music! Thanks for playing along with CYCI!- Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flower is so perfect with the sheet music! Great card this week - thanks for playing along with CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, gorgeous card! I love the sheet music with the flower. Thanks for playing along with CYCI! ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave one below.