With some help from Freshly Made Sketches, I created my card:
Here's the banner for FMS256:
- I used my DSP for the large banner in the card center.
- I die cut my Swirly out of Pumpkin Pie using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets Dies.
- I backed my Swirly with some gold Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack. I unthreaded the ends before adhering it to my banner.
- I stamped the scarecrow from the Halloween Cookie-Cutter Stamp Set in VersaMark and then Crushed Curry. I embossed the little guy with clear embossing powder. I colored him with Stampin' Write Markers.
- The sentiment is stamped and cut out using the Labeler Alphabet Stamp Set.
Happy Fall and Happy Stampin',