Let's take a look:
Isn't this card fun? Let's take a look at my inspiration:
As you can see, I stayed true to the original sketch.
Here are the details for my card:
- I used Thick Whisper White Cardstock for my base.
- The square is Elegant Eggplant and the moon is Crushed Curry.
- The stamp set is Spooky Fun and is on page 52 in the catalog. You can make many cute projects from this one little set!
- The awesome Halloween scene on my card is cut using the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies.They can be purchased as a bundle along with the stamp set to save 10%!
- The polka dotted bats are die cuts too. They are cut from a sheet of the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack. There are 12 designs in this pack on page 51.
I hope you liked my take on Patti's sketch! Hop on over to my online store and pick up these products in time to make your Halloween cards and treat bags. robinmyren.stampinup.net
If you don't have a catalog and would like one, I'd love to hook you up! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org