Sunday, October 9, 2016

Santa Visits FMS257


Santa is already making his rounds and today he is visiting the folks over at Freshly Made Sketches.

Here is my card for the challenge:


And here is the FMS banner for the week.


Details:

  • Santa  and the sentiment are from the Father Christmas Stamp Set.
  • I colored Santa with my Stampin' Write Markers and cut him out.  I backed him with Green Metallic Thread.
  • The sentiment is embossed with Emerald Envy Glitter Embossing Powder.  LOVE this embossing powder!
  • The DSP is from Presents & Pinecones DSP Pack
Has Santa visited your crafting area yet?

Happy stampin',
Robin


3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect Christmas card! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've colored Santa beautifully. I love the classic look of this cRd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas card! I love the traditional colours and that santa! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave one below.