I have been playing with my High Tide Stamp Set today. This fantastic set is found in the Occasions Catalog. I looked for a challenge to play and decided on this week's Can You Case It Challenge. The challenge is a color one.
Here's my card:
And here's the challenge colors from Can You Case it?
Here are the details:
- I didn't have any silver ink so I chose Smoky Slate for the bottom of my image. I masked the top parts of the card and sponged in color. I went over the sponging with the "sand" stamp from the High Tide Stamp Set.
- For the center of the card, I sponged Soft Sky. For more dimension, I stamped over it with the "water" stamp in Marina Mist.
- The top portion of the card was sponged with Wisteria Wonder.
- The Lighthouse and the birds are stamped in Basic Gray. I fussy cut the lighthouse and adhered it with Dimensionals.
- The sentiment was stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink and then embossed with white embossing powder.
This card takes me to my favorite happy place even in January!