Welcome to InKing Royalty's April Blog Hop! Today's hop is filled with projects inspired by the Stampin' Up!'s retiring 2015-2017 In Color Collection - our tributes to Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. What fun! We've really enjoyed playing with these amazing colors over the past two years - and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card today uses my three favorites from the retiring colors; Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. Here's my card:
Here's the scoop:
- Watermelon Wonder is the card base.
- The stamped image is backed with a piece of Tip Top Taupe.
- The Definitely Dahlia background stamp makes this Clean and Simple Card elegant
- The dragonfly from Dragonfly Dreams was made in 3 quick steps First, I took a baby wipe and picked up ink from my Watermelon Wonder Stamp Pad lid. Then I swiped the baby wipe across a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock. Next, I stamped the dragonfly in VersaMark and Watermelon Wonder and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Finally, I die cut it using a Detailed Dragonfly Thinlet.
- The sentiment from Dragonfly Dreams was stamped with VersaMark and Tip Top Taupe and embossed with clear embossing powder.
- A sprinkling of pearls in different sizes completes the card.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
RobinThank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Wendy Cranford at Luvin' Stampin'
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie