Welcome to InKing Royalty's May Blog Hop! Today's Blog Hop is filled with projects that offer you a sneak peek at new items in Stampin' Up!'s 2017 Annual Catalog. We are so excited about the release of this new catalog - it's AMAZING - and we are excited to share our sneak peek creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card features the Eastern Palace Suite found on pages 18 and 19 in the Annual Catalog. I love this regal suite that features beautiful medallion dies and rich color. Here's a look at my project for today:
Isn't the paper in this suite gorgeous? And how about the pop-up petals on the flower medallion?!
Tips and Tricks
- The card base is Fresh Fig and the Flower Medallion is Tranquil Tide.
- The sentiments are stamped on Very Vanilla.
- The flaps are 2 pieces of Eastern Palace Specialty DSP measuring 4 x 2 1/2. Score at 1/2 so that you can secure the flap to the back of the Very Vanilla Cardstock piece that measures 4 x 5 1/4. Fold the corners of the larger section of the DSP up to the score line to make the triangle.
- The centerpiece of the card is attached to the top flap with a Dimensional.
- The bottom of the centerpiece is attached to the lower flap with a small Velcro dot.
- The tassel is simply taped between the circle and the medallion pieces.
- I used the Eastern Beauty Stamp Set and the All Things Thanks Stamp Set for the sentiments.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB