Welcome to InKing Royalty's June 2017 Blog Hop! Today's Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by Stampin' Up!'s 2017-2019 In Colors - Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide. What an amazing collection of new colors! We are excited to share our creations with these new colors. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I love that all the In Colors work so well with each other! Today I've combined Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Powder Pink. I think that you'll agree that this combination makes an elegant card!
Here's my card:
Here's the scoop:
- My card base is Fresh Fig with a layer of Tranquil Tide on top,
- My card front is stamped with the amazing Marbled Background Stamp! It's an eye -catching stamp, but it doesn't overpower the rest of the card. I've stamped it with Fresh Fig.
- My sentiment is stamped with the Label Me Pretty Stamp Set and Pretty Label Punch. You can purchase these as a bundle!
- I colored my stamp using my Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Powder Pink Stampin' Write Markers.
- To back my sentiment, I punched twice using the Pretty Label Punch in Tranquil Tide. I glued them to the top and bottom of my punched out sentiment.
- A knotted piece of the Tranquil Tide Finely Woven Ribbon finished off my card.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at http://stampcandy.net/. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Louise Sharp at LouiseSharp.com
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachael Shedeed at Blue Bonnet Stampin'