Today's card uses the hummingbird from the Picture Perfect stamp set. I used the sketch from the Paper Craft Crew Challenge. Take a look:
Here's the sketch that I followed for the challenge:
It's a detailed sketch and it was fun choosing all the elements for my pretty card.
- The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from the Serene Scenery DSP Stack. The papers are so pretty in this set. The leaf pattern was perfect for today's card.
- The hummingbird is stamped using Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz inks.
- The So Saffron stamping on the white panel is done with a stamp from Touches of Nature.
- The yellow Baker's Twine is leftover from a Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The dots next to the butterfly are from the Subtles Enamel Shapes.
- The sentiment along with the hummingbird is from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set.
If you have pictures of hummingbirds from your yard, I'd love to see them! Post your pictures in the comments below.