Here's what I came up with:
Here are the colors for the PPA Challenge:
And here's the scoop
- I stamped the large paisley shapes first in Tip Top Taupe. I colored parts of them with my Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach markers.
- Next, I stamped the small flowers in Flirty Flamingo.
- The Peekaboo Peach fancy circles were the last images I stamped.
- The wonderful sentiment is also from this Paisleys and Posies Stamp Set. I embossed the sentiment in Tip Top Taupe.
- My bling for this card is three Flirty Flamingo Enamel Shapes.
This fun stamp set also has framelets to match. I'll be using them in my card for tomorrow.