I very pleased with the way this turned out. Take a peek:
Here is the inspiration from CYCI#133:
I made the photo of my card bigger than normal so you can see all the details. Here's the scoop:
- The background stamp is from Our Daily Bread. It's called Amazing Grace Hymn. I love to use this stamp when someone needs reminding that grace is the guarantee that we will see loved ones in Heaven.
- All my other supplies are from Stampin' Up!
- The colors I chose to use are Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Soft Suede.
- The flower and lacy stamp are from the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set.
- The die cut leaf is from Rose Garden Thinlets Dies.
- The pearls are colored with a retired Blendability marker.
I am grateful for grace in my life.