Welcome to InKing Royalty's August Blog Hop! Stampin' Up! demonstrators have been actively ordering from the 2016 Holiday Catalog - before it opens to customers on September 1st. We are excited to share some of our new goodies with you today! Today's Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist's take on the Fall months - Halloween and Thanksgiving are just around the corner. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project today is all about paisleys. They are very trendy right now and Stampin' Up! has a beautiful Petals and Paisleys suite in the Holiday Catalog. I am showing you a couple of products from this fabulous suite in my card today.
Here's my card:
Aren't those paisleys lovely?! The stamp sets I used today are the Paisleys and Posies and Suite Seasons. The paper is from the Petals and Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack. I love the two patterns I used in Rich Razzleberry!
My card has a Triple Panel Standing Card Fold. (Say that quickly 3 times!)
Here's the scoop:
- The card base is 8in. x 5 in. and is scored at 2, 3 5 and 6 inches. Fold the scores starting from the left as valley, mountain, mountain, valley.
- The Very Vanilla panel pieces are 1 7/8in. x 5 3/8 in. You need 3.
- The DSP panel pieces are 1 3/4in. x 5 1/4. You need the outside panels to have the same paper with the one in the middle being different.
- The square cardstock panel measures 4 1/8in. x 4 1/8in.
- The square Very Vanilla panel measure 4 in. x 4 in.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Louise Sharp at Louise Sharp.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations