And here is Teneale's card that I CASEd.
Let's compare both cards.
- Teneale's card is a baby card. I don't need one at the moment so I chose to CASE her sketch instead.
- The left side of Teneale's card is embossed. Mine is too, but I embossed a piece of DSP from the Petals and Paisley's Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- The stamp set I used for my card is the Basket of Wishes Stamp Set.
- Like Teneale's sketch, I added a bow to my card. I used some of the yummy Rich Razzleberry ribbon from the Ribbon Trio Pack.
- A few rhinestones colored to match the Rich Razzleberry color were added for a final touch.
Have you ever had a cardmaking goose bumpy moment? Tell me about it in the comments below.