Welcome to this month's InKing Royalty Blog Hop! This month's hop is dedicated to showing our thankfulness. We are celebrating with thank you notes, cards that show our appreciation and projects of thanksgiving. We are excited to share our projects with you and hope they inspire you to create! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card today is for Thanksgiving. I don't get to spend the holidays with some of my dear family because I live far away from my hometown. I send cards to let them know that I am thinking of them and are grateful for them.
Here's a look at my card:
- The card base is in Night of Navy.
- The DSP is from the Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack. I love the rich colors of this beautiful paper!
- The piece of Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate adds to the card's elegance.
- The sentiment is from the Suite Seasons Stamp Set.
- To finish my card, I added a piece of Delightful Dijon Ribbon and a couple of Gold Enamel Shapes.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Imogene Thomas at http://momomakes.com/. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lory Robinson at The Robin's Nest Designs
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps