Welcome to InKing Royalty's March Blog Hop! Today's Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Spring Celebrations theme. What fun! Stampin' Up! catalogs are filled with so many great ideas for Spring-themed projects - Easter, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Spring weddings... We are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project today is a super cute Easter basket made out of the soon-to-be-retired Mint Macaron. I will really miss this sweet and versatile color! Here's the basket I made for today's hop:
Here's the scoop for making this basket for your loved ones and friends:
- The basket is made using the Envelope Punch Board and a 6 X 6 piece of cardstock. The handle is a piece of cardstock measuring 8 1/2 X 1 3/8. I found a video by Linda Parker with directions for making the basket on YouTube. You can find the video by clicking HERE.
- The leaves on the handle and the sentiment are stamped with stamps from the So in Love stamp set found in the Occasions Catalog on page 52.
- The flower and the leaf are stamped and die cut using the Special Reason Bundle found in the Occasions Catalog on page 42.
- I used the Very Vanilla side of the pretty Lace Doily. These can be found in the Occasions Catalog on page 51.
- The cute little bee was stamped and cut using the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle found on page 26 of the Occasions Catalog.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, and visit Karen Browning at https://karenzbrowning.com/.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lory Robinson at The Robin's Nest Designs
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Amy Koenders at Stamp with Amy K
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie