Welcome to InKing Royalty's September Blog Hop! Today's Tricked Out Treats Blog Hop is filled with spooky, fun projects for Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today and hope these projects inspire you. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
If you're like me, 3D paper crafting can be intimidating, but my projects today are easy peasy! Take a look at these cute treat holders.
These guys are just the right size to fit a fun size candy bar. I used Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock along with paper from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper to make them. I also used the new Cat Punch, Vintage Crochet Trim, and some Black Rhinestone Jewels to glam them up!
I found a really easy tutorial by Jodi Geers at Angie Leach's site, Too Cool Stamping. Here's the link: Halloween Treat Holders. I hope you'll have fun making these fun projects for your trick or treaters!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
- Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at Karen Z Browning
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy