Welcome to InKing Royalty's June Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs - this month's song is "Here Comes the Sun." As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with projects that are inspired by the joy of the summer sun. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I'm a teacher and now that I'm done with school for awhile, I like to spend my time soaking up the sun near water. My card today features the bundle "Lilypad Lake" found on page 133 of the new annual catalog. My mind immediately went to doing a center step card and I hope you enjoy the finished product.
I colored the stamped images using my Watercolor Pencils and an Aquapainter. I had forgotten about these pencils and it was fun working with them again. All of the images including the grass and ocean waves were cut using the die cuts from the bundle. The sentiment, "Be calm and leave it to God", is two lines. I stamped the two lines separately and punched them out with the Classic Label Punch. Below is a close up of the steps of my card.
That's all for today! I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sandra Cornejo at Madly Crafting
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie's Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping