I've had so much fun playing with the Serene Garden Bundle! I used this gorgeous bundle to play along with the Just Add Ink #411 Challenge. Here's my card:
And here is the challenge banner:
Here's the scoop:
- My card base is made from Tranquil Tide Cardstock
- The DSP is from the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper
- The Serene Garden Bundle is on Page 166 of the Annual Catalog.
- I used the dove and the leaf stamps from the set. I stamped the leaf 4 times. I then die cut them and adhered them to a piece of Tranquil Tide Cardstock. One leaf stamp turned into a pretty flower!
- The sentiment and frame are from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.
- I added a rhinestone to the center of the flower and gave the dove a touch of Clear Wink of Stella for some shine.
I love this card so much! I'm going to try it with different color combos. I hope you like it too!
Want more? Sign up for my monthly newsletter that features, projects and a free tutorial!