Welcome to InKing Royalty's October Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs - this month's song is "Monster Mash." As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with fun projects that are inspired by the spookiest night of the year - Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card for you today has lots of layers but very little stamping. As you can see, I had great fun playing with the spooky papers from the Toils and Trouble Designer Series Paper Pack!
Here are the details.
- My card base is Gorgeous Grape topped by a panel of the same color stamped with the Marbled background stamp.
- I love the bat background for the shaker part of my card!
- If you look closely, you can see that I embossed my Window Sheet with the Swirls and Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- The cauldron is fussy cut from the DSP and so is the banner.
- The sentiment is from the set Trick or Tweet.
- I finished my card off with a sparkly bow.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!