Welcome to InKing Royalty's February Blog Hop! This year's Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word - and this month our projects are centered around BIRTHDAY. It's always special to celebrate the birthday of someone you love, so handmade birthday cards are always fun to share. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card today uses the fun Geared Up Garage Bundle found on page 43 of the Occasions Catalog. I'm sending this card to my son for his birthday in April. Shhhhh! Don't tell!
Here's what I came up with:
Here's the recipe:
Tranquil Tide card base plus a scrap to die cut the gears
Crushed Curry measuring 4 x 5 1/4 inches
Whisper White measuring 3 3/4 x 5 inches
Real Red Scrap
Pumpkin Pie Scrap
- Stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stamp the bubbles from the Beauty Abounds Stamp Set up the right side of the cardstock.
- Emboss AFTER stamping with the Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Die cut 2 of the dies from each of the scraps and adhere up the right side.
- Mount the Whisper White piece onto the Crushed Curry. Finish be attaching the piece to the Tranquil Tide Card Base.
This card is so easy to make! All the gears are small enough that one pass through the Big Shot cuts them all.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Katie Ferguson at http://www.cottagepaper.com There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie's Crafts
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps