Welcome to InKing Royalty's March Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around GREEN. We are excited to share our creations with you today - there's a wonderful variety of styles and occasions celebrated in this hop! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I chose Mint Macaron for my green color today. I think it's a sophisticated color that suits my wedding card for today's hop. Here's my card:
Here are the details-
- The card base is Thick Whisper White Cardstock measuring 8 1/2 in. x 4 1/4 in. and is scored at 5 1/2 in.
- The shorter side of the card base is die cut using a die from the Lovely Flowers Edgelets Dies on page 5 of the Occasions Catalog. This beautiful die cuts and embosses at the same time. If you look closely, you can see the embossing.
- The sentiment is from the Special Celebrations Stamp Set found on page 32 of the Annual Catalog. I stamped it in VersaMark and then heat embossed with silver embossing powder. The matching inside sentiment is shown below. I also embossed it in silver.
- The Mint Macaron Cardstock is 4 1/4 in. x 5 1/2 in. I embossed it with the Tufted Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I backed it with a piece of whisper white and adhered it to the short flap to complete the card front.
- The rhinestones that finish off the card front are colored with the Dark Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends Marker.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie's Crafts. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie's Crafts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery